Bharti Airtel Limited, also known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company based in New Delhi. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa, as well as the Channel Islands.
Airtel Payments Bank is one of the well-known payment banks in India. It Provides the best offers on recharge, utility payments, Postpaid bills, broadband, digital TV recharge, change bill cycle and more through UPI.
If you are searching for how to delete your Airtel Payments bank wallet account then, you are right page as we have provided the best guise on the internet to guide you through. So keep reading and apply it to your side to delete your Airtel Payments bank money account.
Steps to close Airtel Payment Bank Account
Things you should know before permanently closing the Airtel Payment Bank Account
- Before closing your account make sure to pay all pending payments and charges must be cleared or they may later be deducted.
- Banks do not allow closed accounts to be reopened, so only close the account if you know you won’t need it in the future.
- You need to cancel your automated payment instruction.
- Save your bank statement until you close your account for safety reasons.
Follow the steps to delete your Airtel Payment Bank account.
There is a direct option to date to directly delete/ deactivate your Airtel Payments bank account so you will have to contact the Airtel customer via the following methods:
- For airtel Customers: 400 & For Other operators: 8800688006 (Standard calling rates apply).
- Email: [email protected] (Write necessary information of your bank details.)
An Airtel representative will write back and ask for confirmation, you’ll need to provide proof of your address and identification, and you can also email your Aadhar number & other documents if necessary for confirming your identity.
The email confirming the closure of your account will be sent to your registered number when you send all the necessary documents.
You can also close your account by dialling 400 from your registered number and if you dont have your registered number then you should dial this number 8800688006 if you are not a subscriber to Airtel but have a payment bank account with Airtel.
Before closing your payment account, ensure that you withdraw all the money from your account wallet, receive cashback, and close all payments associated with the account.
A Video guide
Hope you like the post and got help from our guide. Do comment down as we love to hear your reactions to our posts.