After Jio came to India all online markets have been increased and app installs of entertainment apps have been increased too.
Sharechat is one of those apps which has gone viral for a couple of past years. Sometimes for any reason, you may want to delete your Sharechat account which is possible and Sharechat allows you to do that.
So in this post, we have guided you to delete your Sharechat account, so keep reading this post till the end to know about it.
To delete your Sharechat account there are two possible ways which you can follow.
1 st Way
Direct way To Delete ShareChat Account
Follow these steps below:
- Open your Sharechat app. And make sure you have been logged in.
- Now open your profile.
- Now scroll down, you will find delete profile option tap it.
- Finally, tap Confirm to permanantly delete your account.
This method only deletes your profile, if you want to delete your account permanently then you have to contact the support of the Sharechat app.
2 nd Way
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your mail app.
- Now compose mail, and enter “email@example.com” in the ‘To’ section.
- In Subject area Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY SHARE CHAT ACCOUNT”.
- Now describe your request along with your account information in description and then send it.
- In 4-5 working days your account will be permanantly deleted from the Sharechat database.
So that was the procedure to delete the Sharechat account. Have any other questions then don’t forget to contact us.