The error “Seller not enabled for drop shipment” on Flipkart usually occurs when the seller has not enabled the drop shipment option in their account.
Drop shipment allows the seller to ship the product directly from the manufacturer or supplier to the customer without physically handling the product.
To fix this error, the seller needs to enable the drop shipment option in their Flipkart account.
Guide to Order Cash On Delivery On Flipkart
Solution To Something went wrong please try again later On Flipkart
How to Change Language in Flipkart
Here are the steps for the Seller:
- Login to your Flipkart seller account.
- Click on the “Settings” tab on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Shipping Settings“.
- Scroll down to “Drop Shipment” and click on “Edit”.
- Toggle the switch to enable the drop shipment option.
- Click on “Save“.
Once the drop shipment option is enabled, you should be able to ship products directly from the manufacturer or supplier to the customer without any error.
If the error persists, you may need to contact Flipkart’s customer support for further assistance.