Google Sites is a structured wiki and web page creation tool included as part of the free, web-based Google Docs Editors suite offered by Google. The service also includes Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drawings, Google Forms, and Google Keep. Google Sites is only available as a web application.
How To Set Logo & Favicon in Google Sites
Step 1. Open your Google site’s user panel.
Step 2. Now open the site on which you want to Set Logo & Favicon.
Step 3. Click on the Settings icon.
Step 4. Now Click on the Brand images option. Under that, you get both the options to set the Logo & Favicon. After selecting your image click Publish.
Tips to set Logo and Favicon
- It should be .jpg, .png, or .gif other formats are not accepted.
- A favicon should be in square size.
- The image should be at least 112 pixels tall.
- Its background should be blank to do this you can use the remove.bg site which is superb to remove background.
- It should be .jpg, .png, or .gif other formats are not eccepted.
Hope you got help from our post. Dont forget to express your thoughts and expressions in the comment box.