PhonePe is Indian digital payments and financial technology company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on the Unified Payments Interface, went live in August 2016.
Recently one of our users commented my PhonePe account has been blocked and asked fasted solution that can work to unblock the PhonePe account.
So here in this post, I have discussed how you can unblock your PhonePe account easily. This method has worked for many peoples, so keep reading.
Why PhonePe blocked my account
Your account may get blocked due to:
- Suspicious and illegal activities through your PhonePe account.
- Thousands of pointless transactions from your PhonePe account.
- Temporary block for entering the wrong pin a few times.
- Take advantage of a bug.
- etc may be the reason for the block.
How to Unblock Phonepe Account | User Blocked Phonepe
How do I unblock my account?
You will have to raise a request with us to unblock your account. To do so:
- Log into your PhonePe account at https://support.phonepe.com.
- Tap Unable to use PhonePe.
- Tap Account is blocked.
- In the description write the reason for which you may have been blocked and mention that you will not do that mistake again. But if you haven’t done anything wrong then mention that too.
After you raise a request, our customer support team will contact you for more information and help you unblock your account.
You can contact Phonepe customer support centre on 080-68727374 / 022-68727374. And ask them what is reasons for blocking my account and what can I do now? Or any other necessary question. This is the best and fastest way to unblock your PhonePe account.
Here is the best video content that I found to unblock your account.
What if my account is blocked after I entered the wrong password?
If you’ve entered the wrong password more than once, your account will be blocked for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can try logging in with the correct password or after you reset your account password.
So I have tried to share all possible reasons and a solution for the PhonePe account unblock. Please share your experience in the comment box.