In today’s world data is getting more value than anything else, as data have valuable information which can boost specific tasks such as searching algorithm of Google, getting statistics of users, knowing demand patterns, all such operations are made easier with the help of data mining.
Data mining is the process of extracting valuable information from a large source of data, which can be used in a variety of ways to analyse fraud, spam messages, database marketing, software and many more things.
How Data Mining works?
The wanted data from large data source 5 steps of data mining are used.
- In the first step, data is collected and stored either on the cloud or servers.
- In the second step, data is reorganised.
- under step 3, data is analysed and organised by experts according to need.
- After that data is sorted with help of the user’s results
- In the last step, data is presented in the form of tables/graphs, infographics.