The postpaid plan is a mobile phone for which service is provided by a prior arrangement with a mobile network operator. The user in this situation is billed after the fact according to their use of mobile services at the end of each month.
Well having a postpaid connection can be useful as well as a disaster in some cases like International roaming. But in most cases, the postpaid connection is very useful to use.
If you are willing to close/ terminate/ deactivate your Postpaid Airtel Simcard, then you are at the right place we have given all steps to guide you there in this post. So keep reading till the end.
Steps to deactivate Airtel postpaid SIM?
You can close/ terminate your sim in two ways, one is from the online way and the second way is from the offline way.
- Pay Your dues & and pending bills with Airtel.
- Contact 121 or at 9849098490 which are official Airtel Customer Care numbers.
- And you can live chat from the Airtel Thanks app.
- A request Number Shall be Raised keep a note as airtel is too insecure to close its postpaid connection and keep sending bills, As it is profitable to them.
- After successful contact to support the team, you will receive a call from them within 24 hours, on-call they will try to give different discounts on the current plan and will ask about your problems with connection and try to solve those problems so that you won’t close postpaid connection.
- If you unknowingly say you dont want a postpaid connection your request will be instantly declined.
- So stick to your plan and words, your request will be accepted, otherwise, you will keep paying those heavy bills.
- Meanwhile, you will be asked to verify your ownership and documents.
If you call from a different number other than your postpaid sim then
- If you call from another number call 1800-103-4444 (toll-free) and press call.
- then you will be asked to verify recently dialled numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof.
- Verify the above details while on call.
- After a successful request, your sim will be deactivated within 1 hour.
Just go to the nearest Airtel care to you. Once you reach the nearest airtel customer care you can request to close your Airtel Postpaid sim card and you can even convert it to Prepaid type if you want.
How to unsuspend & resume Airtel number
Call 9849098490 and request to resume your number and give valid reasons. The request should be within 90 days after that period your number will be available to avail others.
If you want a video guide then you can watch the following video –
We have given you the best possible guide to deactivating postpaid banks, hope you got the help and value from this post. Do comment we love to hear from you.