Some times when we can’t charge our smartphone in this case battery saving is very important that is why we should use a Battery saver for saving extra battery for future use.
In Xiaomi smartphone, we can use Ultra Battery saver and normal battery saver mode so in this post we are going to talk about battery save more so keep reading till the end.
To activate the battery saver follow the steps given below:
- Swipe down from the upper side to open the ‘Control Center’.
- Find for battery saver.
- Tap on it to activate Battery saver.
In another way, you can
- open Security app.
- Go to the battery section.
- Tap the activate button in front of Battery Saver.
How Xiaomi Battery saver works
When we turn on the Battery saver it
- Restricts the activities of system apps.
- Background running apps are Freezed.
- Clear all cache when a device is locked.
- Some power consumption features are turned off like ‘raise to wake’, haptic feedback, Sync, etc.
More Battery saver settings
To find more Battery saver customisation follow the steps
- Swipe down to find ‘Battery saver’ in the control panel.
- Then long tap on the Battery saver option which will open more setting option for Battery saver mode.
Don’t wake Screen for Notifications
When this option is on, the screen will not wake up still you will get notifications.