The postpaid plan is a service which is provided by a prior arrangement with a mobile network operator. The user in this situation is billed after the fact according to their use of mobile services at the end of each month.
Well having a postpaid connection can be useful as well as a disaster in some cases like International roaming. But in most cases, the postpaid connection is very useful to use.
If you are willing to close/ terminate/ deactivate your Postpaid BSNL Simcard, then you are at the right place we have given all steps to guide you there in this post. So keep reading till the end.
Steps to deactivate BSNL postpaid SIM?
You can close/ terminate your sim in two ways, one is from the online way and the second way is from the offline way.
- First Pay Your dues & and pending bills with BSNL.
- Contact 198 or 1800-345-1504 which are official BSNL Customer Care numbers.
- A request Number Shall be Raised keep a note as BSNL is too insecure to close its postpaid connection and keep sending bills, As it is profitable to them.
- After successful contact to support the team, you will receive a call from them within 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, you will be asked to verify your ownership and documents.
If you call from a different number other than your postpaid sim then
- If you call from using another sim network call 1800-345-1504 (toll-free) and press call.
- then you will be asked to verify recently dialled numbers, last recharge value, and address or ID proof.
- After a successful request, your postpaid sim will be deactivated within 1 hour.
Just go to the nearest BSNL care to you. Once you reach the nearest BSNL customer care you can request to close your BSNL Postpaid sim card and you can even convert it to Prepaid type if you want.
Steps to unsuspend & resume BSNL number
Call 1800-345-1504 and request to resume your number and give valid reasons. The request should be within 90 days after that period your number will be available to avail others. Or go to the nearest BSNL store to you and request them.
If you want a video guide then you can watch the following video –
We have given you the best possible guide to deactivating postpaid BSNL, hope you got the help and value from this post. Make a comment we love to hear from you.